Are you looking for an internship place in International business and marketing for autumn 2017 close to Amsterdam? Are you internationally oriented, marketing or business student, who speaks and writes English?
Well, good news; we are looking for a student intern to join our consultancy team from September 2017.
We are a compact team of experienced internationalization consultants, operating from the office of TradeMill/SkipRed in Castricum, Noord-Holland. We offer go-to-market services for Finnish companies, including for example; strategic advice, market validation, partner search, opportunity qualification and business development. We work with various industries and businesses, local and international professionals, and governmental organizations.
Our agenda looks busy for the autumn and we have new plans coming up where we would need some extra hands:
- A good multitasker, like ourselves.
- Your basis should be in marketing, entrepreneurship or business(-design) studies.
- Previous working experience in sales, marketing or customer service would be great
- Next to your good English skills, your mother tongue is Dutch or Finnish.
- You may be analytic, creative, or strategists, but the most important is that you enjoy learning new things and roll up your sleeves when needed.
- And yet, we do not except you being a workaholic.
We offer you:
- A great place to learn in a short time a lot about entrepreneurship, startups, SMEs, international business, marketing and sales.
- We are ready to coach and mentor you during your internship
- We would love to see you eventually being able to take up challenging tasks in real project work too
- You will also learn to know a bunch of international business people from our network, that can be useful contacts for you later depending your personal goals, naturally
- Possibility for thesis project
- And, not to forget; we are prepared to offer a small compensation for your work, too.
If you want to hear more or to send your application or CV, please contact petra.wullings (at) trademill.nl.
Deadline for the applications is August 13, 2017.